Saturday 7 May 2011

The ants go marching....

Two cute stories to post about Dylan today. I keep chuckling to myself about both of these.....

1 - Yesterday Mike saw Dylan sitting on the ground looking down at something and giggling. He asked him what was so funny, to which Dylan replied "I just saw an ant carrying a piece of food, so I stole the food and ate it! ha ha ha." :) :) :)

2 - Tonight we went out for ice cream and were sitting on a bench near the door to the ice cream shop. A woman came along carrying a cigarrette that she was finished with. Dylan doesn't really know what cigarrettes are, so he watched her go up to the side of the garbage can near the door and push the butt into it to put the cigarrette out. As soon as he saw this, he looked at me with such worry and said (loud enough for the woman to hear) - "Mommy, she is lighting that on fire!!!"  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment