Wednesday 6 April 2011

Happy Birthday To Me....

Today is my 30th Birthday. I am officialy out of my 20s.......yikes! I have had some reservations over turning 30 (not that I can stop time!). I'm not even sure why it is bothering me so much. Yes, it's just a number. and "You're as young as you feel", etc......but it's weird to say good-bye to my most accomplished decade (as of yet). My 20s were amazing! I hope my 30s are just as good (though it will be hard to beat)!

Some of the things I did in the past decade:
  • Graduated with honours from a 4-year university program (Geography)
  • Completed (and wrote) a thesis that is still in use today (undergraduate and professor survey)
  • Married the most amazing man
  • Bought a house and 2 dogs together...
  • Flipped that house, sold it, and started on the next one!
  • Gave birth to 2 amazingly, wonderful little Ds......
  • Started to really develop into the person I am today....Mommy Jenno (aka Heathly Momma)!
I guess making a list like that sure sounds like I am bragging and gloating. I'm just very proud of everyting I achieved. Hard work and perseverance really does pay off! :) Good-bye 20s.....Hello 30s!

No comments:

Post a Comment