Wednesday 2 March 2011

Here we go!

I recently started a blog to record 365 recipes in 365 days. I am 2 days in, and already addicted. Although I cook and/or bake almost daily, I think it will be a fun challenge knowing I HAVE to make something, in order to report to my blog. I also am excited at the fact that I can use the blog as a cookbook of sorts. It will be a place I can go to look for my favourite (or not) recipes that I have tried and want to make again.

I started thinking some more, and realized that the blogging world is a great concept. Why not use it even further to my advantage, and start blogging (ie. RECORDING) all the things that happen in my life, on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. I do write in a journal now and then, but those are thoughts I am not about to share with the world. The stuff I am always wanting to share with anyone who will listen, almost always has to do with my 2 boys - Big Little D and Small Little D. By writing it down here, you all can read about how adorably cute my kids are, and how clever they are, too! Or you can hear my random thoughts. Or frankly, whatever I feel like writing. It will be my public journal.

I look forward to documenting things as they happen, to be able to go back and read about it, and to share my life with you, as it unfolds. My kids are changing ever so quickly; days, weeks, months seem to blur together at times. So sit back, read away, and hold on for this fast pace ride called LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment