Friday 4 March 2011

Tastes like chicken.....

Just took the boys grocery shopping. While we browse the store, I like to get them involved and be on the look out for the items on our list. They are great helpers and very observant. They often see things they aren't sure of and either make up a name/guess for it, or ask me. You can almost bet that next time we go, Dylan will name these new discoveries and tell ME all about them.

Anyway, today Dylan saw something that he apparently hasn't seen before. There was an end freezer display of boxed chicken "nuggets". Dylan looked at them then proceeded to tell me "See those round chicken things over there, Mommy? Those come from the chicken's legs. They are chicken ankles".

I swear this is a true story. And I swear I replied - "I bet you are right!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment